Door to the Arts' mission is to consistently deliver excellence through motivated top talent and state of the art curricula in a safe environment.
MAKE A PAYMENT/DONATION
REGISTERING FOR THE FIRST TIME? Click on "Schedules" tab above and find your school.
ALREADY REGISTERED? Click on the "DTTA PARENT PORTAL LOGIN" link below
ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE PROCESSED BY OUR ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT. PARENTS CANNOT MAKE A PAYMENT IN THE SYSTEM. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR CREDIT CARD OR BANK DRAFT INFORMATION IN YOUR ACCOUNT TO COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION. SEE BELOW FOR CHECK INFO.
qUESTIONS? please email our account manager
1. Monthly: Credit Card or bank draft information must be placed on file (click on DTTA Parent Portal Login above). Monthly charges will be processed at the beginning of each month starting in September. At the time of registration, your account will be charged a yearly one-time $25 set-up fee and costume/supply deposit (if any). These charges will complete the registration process.
2. Semi-annually: First payment due upon registration and 2nd payment due February. Credit card or bank draft information must be placed on file (click on DTTA Parent Portal Login above). Our accounting dept. will adjust the tuition and apply the payment. Account will be charged ½ the tuition plus the costume/supply deposit (if any). This will complete the registration process.
3. Annually: Full tuition paid upon registration.
Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Discover.
Paying by Check? Please make checks payable to "Door to the Arts." Checks may be left in a sealed envelope labeled "Door to the Arts" at the school office. (Subject to $35 processing fee for NSF checks and credit card declines.) Checks accepted only for semi-annual or full year payment. Monthly payments must use the automated withdrawal system.
NO CASH PAYMENTS
Registration is not complete until credit card/bank draft information is left in your account or a check is received by DTTA. Classes are not secured until registration is complete.
NONFUNDABLE: All monthly set-up fees, costume and supply fees are non-refundable.
LATE FEE: $15 late fee for tuition received 30 days after due date.
WITHDRAWAL: Partial refunds on a case by case basis. Written request via email must sent to our account manager.
REFUNDS / DEPOSIT RETURNS: Please submit written request to our account manager. Allow 2 weeks to process any refunds.
Cultural Connection News
WELCOME TO DTTA
DTTA OFFICES ADDRESS:
5730 S.W. 74th Street
Suite 200, South Miami, FL 33143
Tel: (305) 458-9390
In the event of an EMERGENCY, please call AND text (305) 458-9390
Reasons to join Door to the Arts...
- With over 35 introductory classes to choose from there is something for everyone. See our course offerings under the "About Us" tab.
- Cultural Connection Spotlight: A one-of-a kind curriculum that links our classes to Miami’s cultural community
- Experienced performers and artists as teachers
- All classes take place at your school
- No registration fees
- Small class sizes
- Additional discounts available on-line
To learn more about DTTA programs and our amazing multi-talented teachers browse our website.
DTTA for Grown-Ups ENRICHMENT PROGRAM
Starting this fall, DTTA will be venturing into an exciting opportunity with our newest members, Adults! We will be offering our Latin Dance, Music, Visual Arts, Languages and Chess classes throughout a series of in-house programs tailored to our adults. More to come on this new endeavor!
SPECIAL NEEDS CULTURAL ENRICHMENT PROGRAM
Starting this fall, DTTA will be will be partnering with several organizations to provide our cultural enrichment programs to children with special needs. We are very excited about this new opportunity, stay tuned!
new ONLINE REGISTRATION and payment options
We are excited to launch a new on-line registration system that will allow parents to register on-line. We are also introducing monthly payment plans as part of our new on-line system.
MONTHLY CULTURAL CONNECTION NEWS
Each month, we will be featuring on our site at the Cultural Connection News section, events that will take the DTTA students and families outside of the classroom and experience the culturally rich city that is our home. Discount pricing available for most events. For more information, contact us about any of the featured events.